Upload a Drawing
You can upload a PDF drawing to a drawing set in Viewpoint Team by going to .
For example: the three files in the table below would all be recognized by Team and would all be organized under the "Architectural" discipline on the Drawings page.
|File name||Key + Sheet #||Sheet Name||Discipline|
A1 Roof Details.pdf
A3 - Roof Details.pdf
When you upload a drawing, if a drawing with the same file name already exists in your project, that drawing will be overwritten and the revision number will change accordingly.
- Drag and drop the file directly into a drawing set you have opened.
- Upload the file directly by following the instructions below.
- From the home page, under Projects, click on the name of the project you want to open. Alternatively, click in the upper left-hand corner, click Projects, and then click the name of the project you want to open.The Dashboard for the project appears.
- Click the Drawings tab.
- From the Drawings tab, select Drawing Sets.
- Under Set Name, select the drawing set you want to add the drawing to.
- Click the Create button . The File Upload window appears.
- Navigate to the file to upload, select the file, and click Open. The Upload New Drawings window appears.
- Enter the Issued Date, Received Date, Area, and Drawing Set.
- Click Upload.
- Click Publish Drawings to republish your drawing set including your recently uploaded drawing(s). The Publish Drawings window appears. If you wish to add existing markups to the drawings you are uploading, select the Bring Markups Forward option.
- Click Publish.