What's New in 2020 R7
The Viewpoint Team™ R7 release for 2020 contains improvements to your account security, the ability to search and filter for your uploaded documents, mobile upload compatibility for all file types, and single sign-on capabilities with the integration of Microsoft Azure AD.
- Document Search - You can now search for your documents within your project including date range to limit results. For more details see Search for a Document.
- Upload All File Types - You can now upload all file types and attach them into your RFIs, Issues, Submittals, Daily Logs, and Documents from your mobile app. For more details, see:
Integration with Microsoft Azure AD
- You can integrate with Azure Active Directory (Azure AD) to manage user
access and enable single sign-on (SSO) to ViewpointOne. Once you have integrated ViewpointOne SSO with Azure AD, you can:For details on the integration process, see About Integrating with Azure AD.
- Use Azure AD to manage user access and enable single sign-on with ViewpointOne.
- Use the Azure portal to manage your accounts in a centralized location.
- Enable your users to be automatically signed-in to ViewpointOne SSO with their Azure AD accounts.
About Viewpoint Help - Beta Release
Viewpoint introduces Viewpoint Help, a new help website that gives you access to comprehensive product documentation from a single location. Please visit the beta release of Viewpoint Help and click the banner to send us your feedback. For more information, see About Viewpoint Help - Beta Release.
Release Availability Schedule
Click here to view the availability schedule for this release.
About the Vista–Team Connector
If your enterprise is integrated with Vista, make sure you are running the latest version of the Vista-Team connector and Project Communications Database update file to take advantage of the latest improvements. For details, see Update the Vista-Team Connector.