Reconcile Accounts Receivable with the General Ledger
Reconcile Accounts Receivable with the General Ledger to check the accuracy of customer transactions that you have entered and posted in ProContractor.
- Run the Open Customer Invoices by Customer Report ( ).
- Review totals for Invoice Amount Plus Retainage Amount and Retainage Amount (last page of the report).
- Subtract the Open Amount Plus Retainage Amount from the Retainage Amount to calculate the open invoice total.
- Run a Trial Balance (Financial > Reports > Trial Balance) using the same options and period end date that were used for the Open Customer Invoices by Customer Report.
- Compare Accounts Receivable and Accounts Receivable - Retention on the Trial Balance to the open invoice total you calculated in step 1 and the Retainage Amount on Open Customer Invoices by Customer Report.