Import Employee Time Card Data
Import employee time card data to record time worked for employees from Microsoft Excel, a TSV file, or a ProContractor Daily Field Report.
- If you haven't already done so, initialize the payroll cycle and associate it with a posting group on the Start a Payroll Cycle screen.
- Import employee time card data from Microsoft Excel, a TSV file, or a ProContractor Daily Field Report.
- Recalculate taxes and deductions for the posting group.
Review various payroll reports to confirm the accuracy of the time cards and the payroll transactions.
- Payroll Hours and Earnings Report
- Pay Cycyle Employee Time Card Report
- Pay Cycle Employee Time Card Report for Import Group
- Pay Cycle Equipment Usage Report
- Pay Cycle Withholding Report
- Pay Cycle Fringes Report by Employee
- Pay Cycle Fringes Report by Profit Center
- Modify hours and earnings for employee time cards, as needed.
- Adjust details of payroll transactions, including withholding and fringe benefit amounts, taxes and additional pay, as needed.
- If you modified employee time cards or adjusted any payroll transactions, recalculate taxes and deductions for the posting group.