Manually Enter Equipment Usage Time Card Data
Manually enter equipment usage time card data to record time worked for an equipment item whose time card data isn't associated with an employee.
- Optional: If you haven't already done so, initialize the payroll cycle and associate it with a posting group.
- On the Enter Equipment Usage Time Cards screen, enter the equipment usage time card data.
- On the Pay Cycle Equipment Usage Report screen, review payroll reports to confirm the time cards.
- Optional: Modify hours and earnings for equipment usage time cards, as needed.
- Optional: Adjust details of payroll transactions, including withholding and fringe benefit amounts, taxes and additional pay, as needed.
- If you modified equipment usage time cards, recalculate taxes and deductions for the posting group.