Add User-Defined Reports
Add user-defined reports to use your own customized reports (created in Report Builder). User-defined reports are added to Report Builder in module-specific folders. Each module has its own User-Defined Reports.
- Open the SQL Server Reporting Services Report Manager:Click the Windows Start menu, and select .Note: If you have multiple versions of Microsoft SQL Server installed, select the most recent version's folder.
- Connect to the report server instance: Select the server name and the report server instance, then click Connect.
- Display the Report Manager for the report server instance:
- In the left pane, click Report Manager URL.
- In the right pane, in the URLs field, click the link.
- If you haven't already done so, create the folder for your user-defined reports:
Note: The folder must be named
- Click New Folder.
PCMXUserDefinedReportsas the name for the new folder and click OK.
- To open the user-defined reports folder, click PCMXUserDefinedReports.
- If you haven't already done so, create a folder for each module for which you want to add a user-defined report.Note: The name of the folder must exactly match the name of the module. Use the following as needed for the folder names:
- For each module, click New Folder.
- Enter the module name as the name for the new folder and click OK.
- Click the appropriate folder to open the user-defined reports folder for the module for which you want to add the user-defined report.
- Upload the RDL file for the report:
- Click Upload File.
- In the File to upload field, enter the full path for the backup or click Browse and browse to the RDL file for the report.
- If needed, in the Name field, enter a name for the report.
- Click OK.