Run and Print Journal History and Posting Journal Reports
You can run and print journal history reports for many modules.
- Open the applicable journal history report.
- Note the active company. If you want to change it, click in the header and select the appropriate company.
- In the Journal Sequence field, enter the journal sequence number or click to select the journal sequence number from a Lookup List. (The lookup list also displays the user who posted the journal and the date each journal sequence number was posted.)
- In the Select column, select the checkbox for each posting group to display on the report.
- Click Run Report for correct report.
- Once the report displays, you can use the toolbar to navigate through the report. To search the report, click , enter search criteria, and click Find.
- To print the report, click and then click Print. Optionally, you can click to set the page setup options or click to view a preview of the printed report.
- If you want to save the report:
- Click and select a report format. Options may include Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Word (DOC), or PDF.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the report.
- Enter a file name for the report and click Save.