Run and Print Reports
You can run and print reports for each module.
- Open the applicable screen.
- On the Options tab, enter data in any applicable fields. If the report had drill-down information that you want to view, select the drill-down option from the Detailed/Summary drop-down field. You can save the data entered and use it the next time you run the report using the Report Settings pane. See Save Report Options for details.
- Click Run Report for correct report.
- Once the report displays, you can use the toolbar to navigate through the report.
- To search the report, click , enter your search criteria, and click Find.
- To view any available drill-down details, click Switch to Drill-Down View in the footer to make the drill-down indicators visible in the report.
- To print the report, click and then click Print. Optionally, you can click to set the page setup options or click to view a preview of the printed report.
- If you want to save the report:
- Click and select a report format. Options may include Microsoft Excel (XLS), Microsoft Word (DOC), or PDF.
- Navigate to the folder where you want to save the report.
- Enter a file name for the report and click Save.