Recalculate the cost items in a catalog
- Open a job in the Manage Estimates screen.
- On the Catalog tab, right-click on the folder in the catalog that contains the cost items you want to recalculate.
- Select Recalculate and select one of the following options:
- Current Folder – The items in the selected folder are recalculated.
- Current Folder/Subfolders – The items in the selected folder and all of its subfolders are recalculated.
- Entire Catalog – All items in the database
are recalculated. This can take several minutes or possibly up to an hour
depending on the size of the catalog.Note: If you are recalculating after importing an industry catalog or an RS Means catalog, select Entire Catalog.
Once it's recalculated, the catalog is ready for use.