Install ProContractor on a Workstation
Installing the application on computer workstations results in a connection to the application which is already installed on the server.
- Log in as an administrator to the computer where you want to install the application.
- Double-click the application's installation file which you downloaded earlier.
- On the Welcome to the InstallShield Wizard screen, click Next.
- Complete the following steps on the License Agreement page:
- Click Print to print the agreement, if needed.
- Click Third Party Software Used to read the third party software notices and additional terms and conditions.
- Select the appropriate option button and click Next.Note: In order to proceed with the installation, you must accept the terms of the license agreement.
- If you want to install ProContractor to the default location, click Next. Otherwise, click Change, then browse to select the appropriate folder and click Next.
- In the Database server that you are installing to field, enter the server name, instance name, and port number formatted as
server_name\instance_name,port_number.For example, if your server name were MyServer, and your instance were PCMX, and your port number were 1433, you would be installing to this database server:
MyServer\PCMX,1433Note: If the InstanceName value was NULL, enter only the server name and port number, and without the slash:
- Click Next.
- On the Ready to Install screen, click Install.
- When the installation program finished, click Finish.