Employee Fringes Report screen
Use the Employee Fringes Report screen to create a report of fringes withheld from employee payroll transactions for a selected date range. The report only includes employees assigned to Pay System screen to which you have access. You can print or save this report.
For more information on running the report, see Run and Print Journal History and Posting Journal Reports.
To open the Employee Fringes Report screen, go to.
- Select Format: If you have modified the format and layout of this report on the Modify Reports screen, select the version to use for this report. If you haven't modified the report, this field doesn't appear.
- Company: Select one or more companies for the report. If no companies are selected, all companies appear in the report.
- Detailed or Summary: Select Detailed to show the employee's earnings, deductions, and fringes for each payroll transaction in the check date range. Select Summary to show a total line for the employee's deductions and fringes for all payroll transactions in the check date range.
- Check From Date: Enter the starting payroll transaction date for the report, select the date from a date picker, or select to enter a date formula. If you want to save the information in the date field when you save the report options, you must use a date formula.
- Check Through Date: Enter the ending payroll transaction date for the report.
- Employee: Select one or more employees for the report. If no employees are selected, all employees appear in the report.