Local Earnings and Tax Report by Quarter screen
Use the Local Earnings and Tax Report by Quarter screen to create a report of local earnings and taxes for a selected quarter. The report only includes employees assigned to pay systems to which you have access. You can print or save this report.
To open the Local Earnings and Tax Report by Month screen, go to.
- Select Format - If you have modified the format and layout of this report on the Modify Reports screen, choose the version to use for this report. If you haven't modified the report, this field doesn't appear.
- Company - Select one or more companies for the report. If no companies are selected, all companies appear in the report.
- Year - Select the year for the report.
- Quarter - Select the quarter for the report. Select All to show all quarters for the year and the year-to-date total in the report.
- Local Tax Authority - Select one or more local tax authorities for the report. If no tax authorities are selected, all tax authorities appear in the report.
For information on running the report, see Run and Print Reports.