State Unemployment Tax Report by Month screen
Use the State Unemployment Tax Report by Month screen to create a report of SUTA, SDI, and SUI taxable wages, tax liability, and withholdings by employee for a selected month. The report only includes employees assigned to pay systems to which you have access. You can print or save this report.
To open the Union Detail Report screen, go to.
- Select Format - If you have modified the format and layout of this report on the Modify Reports screen, choose the version to use for this report. If you haven't modified the report, this field doesn't appear.
- Company - Select one or more companies for the report. If no companies are selected, all companies appear in the report.
- Year - Select the year for the report.
- Month - Select the month for the report. Select All to show all months for the year and the year-to-date total in the report.
- State/Province Tax Authority - Select one or more state or provincial tax authorities for the report. If no tax authorities are selected, all state or provincial tax authorities appear in the report.
- Day for Employee Count - Select the day of the month for the employee count. The Federal government and many states in the United States require employers to report the number of full- and part-time workers that worked during or received pay (subject to Unemployment Insurance wages) for a reference period. The reference period is typically the pay period that includes the 12th day of the month, but each state can vary. Tip: You can use the Modify Reports screen to customize the format and layout of this report.
For information on running the report, see Run and Print Reports.