Profit Center Fringes Report screen
Use the Profit Center Fringes Report screen to create a report of fringes withheld from profit center payroll transactions for a selected date range. You can print or save this report.
- Select Format - If you have modified the format and layout of this report on the Modify Reports screen, choose the version to use for this report. If you haven't modified the report, this field doesn't appear.
- Company - Select one or more companies for the report. If no companies are selected, all companies appear in the report.
- Detailed/Summary - Select Detailed to show the profit center's earnings, gross pay, expense and per diem amounts, deductions, and fringes for each payroll transactions in the check date range. Select Summary to show a total line for the profit center's deductions and fringes for all payroll transactions in the check date range.
- Check From Date - Enter the starting payroll transaction date for the report, select the date from a Date Picker, or select to enter a date formula. If you want to save the information in the date field when you save the report options, you must use a date formula.
- Check Through Date - Enter the ending payroll transaction date for the report.
- Profit Center - Select one or more profit centers for the report. If no profit centers are selected, all profit centers appear in the report.
For information on running the report, see Run and Print Reports.