ProContractor's New Help
Your Help experience is changing with this ProContractor 4.3.0 release.
Welcome to ProContractor's new Help. To learn about ProContractor online Help and its many features, please see About Viewpoint Help.
You can access the new Help by clicking the Help menu or icon.
Let Us Know What You Think!
Please try out this new Help experience and let us know what you think of the new look and feel. Select this form and enter your feedback.
Why is Help Changing?
- Ability to print or create PDFs of individual Help articles or entire sections of content
- A single point of entry for Help content
- Dynamic search capability across Help content for multiple products and versions
- Ease in sharing and socializing Help articles
About Module Organization
|Installation, Upgrades, and Maintenance||ProContractor Cloud||Accounting|
|Periodic and Year-End Tasks||Reports||ProContractor Mobile|
|Transition from American Contractor|
A Single Version of Help
Just like with any new version of your software, after you upgrade to ProContractor version 4.3.0, your application will take you to the latest version of the Help when you access it from your application, by selecting the question mark icon, or by pressing F1.
- that you have access to the most up-to-date information about your application, including descriptions of the new features available in the latest version of the software.
- consistent and reliable information on tax updates, cloud deployment options, and so on.
- you don't encounter information which is outdated or no longer relevant.