Applying Invoice Approval Routing Codes
You can assign routing codes to subcontractors, vendors, or jobs in their respective maintenance screens.
For more information on routing hierarchies, refer to Detail Approval Performance Report By Job - Sample Report.
To assign a routing code to a vendor:
- On the Site Map, select .
- In the Search field, enter a vendor code.
- On the Vendor Info Bar, click the Defaults option to open the Vendor Defaults page, then click the Edit button.
- In the Invoice approval section, you can enter or select a default routing code for this vendor. You can also specify an Invoice dollar limit and an alternative routing code in case the invoice exceeds the limit.
- Click Save to retain your changes.