Applying Invoice Approval Routing Codes
You can assign routing codes to subcontractors, vendors, or jobs in their respective maintenance screens.
For more information on routing hierarchies, refer to [NO TITLE FOUND].
Example: Assigning a routing code to a vendor.
- On the Site Map, select .
- In the Search field, enter a vendor code.
- On the Vendor Info Bar, click the Defaults option to open the Vendor Defaults page, then click the Edit button.
- In the Invoice approval section, you can enter or select a default routing code for this vendor. You can also specify an Invoice dollar limit and an alternative routing code in case the invoice exceeds the limit.
- Click Save to retain your changes.Tip: Invoice Routing codes are initially set up in the Invoice Approval Routing Maintenance screen.