Setting Up a One-Time Alternate Payee - Manual Selection of Invoices
The following procedure will explain how to set up a one-time alternate payee where you select the invoices to be paid on the joint check.
- On the Site Map, click .
- On the A/P Payment Processing screen, click the Alternate Payees button.
- In the Vendor field, enter the vendor code to whom payment is being made or press F4 to select a vendor code.
- Your cursor will move to the grid portion of the screen.
- In Line field, type the number 1.
- In the Alternate payee name field, enter the alternate payee’s name and press Enter.
- Spectrum will default the vendor’s name and address in each of the subsequent detail fields. Make modifications to the address information as needed.
- Select the One time checkbox.
- Click the check mark in the upper right to save and close.
- Continue the check cycle following your normal payment processing procedure.