Automatic Invoicing (for Trimble Construction One Users)
With Automatic Invoicing you can automatically enter invoice headers into Spectrum without performing manual data entry, saving time and avoiding potential mistakes.
Access Automatic Invoicing from Trimble Construction One by logging into team.viewpoint.com, and then selecting Accounts Payable from the main menu.
Use Automatic Invoicing to enter validated vendor invoices. There are three steps in the process:
- Upload PDF invoices as a batch. See Upload Invoices.
- Prepare the batch of invoices by adding page breaks, removing pages, or rotating pages as needed. See Prepare Invoices.
- Process the batch of invoices by reviewing the header data, correcting any errors, and then sending the batch to Spectrum. See Process Invoices.
- You can take advantage of Automatic Invoicing if your company's subscription is part of our Trimble Construction One contract.
- To access Automatic Invoicing, users in your enterprise must have single sign-on enabled. For details on enabling single sign-on, see Single Sign-On in the Spectrum Help.
- Give users access to Automatic Invoicing in Trimble Construction One. See Give a User Access to Automatic Invoicing.
- In Spectrum, enable Automatic Invoicing for an AP Company. See Enable Automatic Invoicing for a Company in Spectrum.