Enter a Vendor Invoice
Follow these steps when entering new vendor invoices or to finish entering invoices uploaded from Automatic Invoicing.
- Header fields
- Payment Plan fields
- Optional windows
- Grid fields
To get started:
- On the Site Map, go to .The Vendor Invoice Entry screen displays.
- If you want to route this invoice for Invoice Approval, select Route for approval.The default reviewer's name appears, based on the routing code.
- To finish entering and save an invoice uploaded from Automatic Invoicing:
- Click the Pending Auto Invoices button, then click Go.The Pending Auto Invoices screen displays a list of invoices uploaded from Automatic Invoicing.Note: If you want the screen to open automatically, select .
- Double click a row in the grid to choose an invoice.The invoice's field values are already populated or become so as you move from field to field.
- Press Tab to proceed through all fields and make changes only if needed.
- Click the Pending Auto Invoices button, then click Go.
- To enter an invoice manually, press Tab to move from each field to the next, entering data as you proceed.