Part II - Complete the Payment Plan Fields
- The Payment due is the date the invoice should be paid, as calculated from the payment terms entered for the selected Vendor.
- The Retention percentage amount is calculated and displays. A percentage amount may be entered.
- The Retention amount from the subcontract file will display, but may be overwritten if desired.
- The Hold payment checkbox defaults to clear or selected, based on the hold status selected in the Vendor setup.
- The Check/Credit Card, Paid by Instant Check, or Credit Card Purchase button does not display if the current transaction is on hold, or if there is a non-zero retention amount.