Setting up a Lien Release
Learn how to set up a lien release for a job or a vendor.
- On the Site Map, click .
- In the Vendor field, enter the vendor code you are applying the lien release to, or double-click on this field to select from a list of available vendor codes.
In the Subcontract # field,
enter the subcontract number you are applying the lien release to, double-click on
this field to select from a list of available subcontract numbers.
Note: If subcontract number is not entered, then all actions defined in the detail portion of the screen will be applied to all of the vendor's activity. For example, a lien release can be printed without a specific subcontract. The contract amount on the report is equal to the check issued.
- At the Tracking item field, enter the tracking item code you have designated for lien releases, or double-click on this field to select from a list of available codes.
- In the Actions field, type "6" which will trigger the software to print a lien release during the check print.
- In the Date entered field, enter the date on which the tracking time was set up or press Enter to accept the software default.
- In the By field, enter the operator who set up the tracking item or press Enter to accept the software default.
- In the Comment field, enter a brief comment. This field is optional.
Click the Lien Details button
at the top of the screen and enter Lien description,
Last draw #, and a Legal
description. Once you have completed this window, click
Note: Entry in this window is optional.