Billing Two Customers for One Job
If you have a job that requires you to bill two (or more) customers, complete the following step-by-step procedure to set up the customers.
- On the Site Map, click .
- In the Job field, enter the job number.
- In the Customer field enter the additional customer's code.
- Optional Step: In the Original contract field, enter the original contracted dollar amount for this job/customer.
- On the Contract screen, complete the Contract date field.
- The Properties window automatically displays. Complete the applicable fields and then click OK.
- The Contract Detail window displays. Review the contract details, make any necessary changes, and then click OK to close the window.
- Repeat steps 1 – 7 for all additional customers.
- On the File Maintenance screen, click the Listing button.
- On the Contract File Listing screen, complete the fields in the Selections and Sort by sections and then click Preview.
- Review the listing to verify the customers are associated with the correct jobs.