Processing Cash Receipts
Follow these steps to make adjustments to a customer’s accounts.
- On the Site Map, click .
- Enter any cash receipts by completing the top portion of the screen. (The ABA# entered here will print on the deposit slip.)
- Click the Listing button to proceed to the Cash Receipts Entry Edit List screen.
- Click Preview to review the Cash Receipts Entry Edit List, make any necessary changes, and review the listing again.
- On the Cash Receipts / Adjustments Entry screen, click the Deposit button to display the Deposit Slips screen, if desired.
- Select the appropriate check dates and print the deposit slips.
- Attach the deposit slips to your bank-supplied deposit slips and the checks to be deposited.
- On the Cash Receipts / Adjustments Entry screen, click the Update button to display the Cash Receipts Journal screen.
- Select the appropriate customer and G/L date range then click Preview to open the Cash Receipts Update.
- Click Continue and then click OK. This audit record should be retained permanently.