Creating a Revenue-Side Only Change Order
If this is a revenue-side only change order, you may enter this through the Change Order Entry/Log screen without first creating a change request.
- On the Site Map, click .
- Enter your Job number and Customer code and press Enter.
- Enter in a Change order number, or press Enter to have Spectrum assign the next change order number.
- Enter the Description of the change order.
- Enter the Current status of this change order.
- Enter the Origination date. This is the key field used when updating your contract files and the Contract Status Report.
- Complete the remaining fields in the header of the change order as appropriate.
- Click the Billing tab.
- Enter a new Billing item and Description.
- Select whether this billing item is Taxable.
- Select a GL account and click OK.
- Enter any Additional description and a dollar amount for the billing item. The billing item amount will be added to the change request total.
- Click Save.