Setting up a Recurring Invoice
The following procedure describes how to set up a recurring invoice.
- On the Customer Recurring Invoices screen, click New.
- Complete the Customer code and Job fields.
- In the Recurring # field, enter the invoice number you want to assign to this recurring invoice, or press Enter to accept the default.
- In the Type field, use the drop-down menu to select Invoice and press Enter.
- In the Batch freq field, press Enter to accept the default of M for 'Monthly'. You will update recurring invoices based on their batch frequency codes. Other batch frequency codes include Q for 'Quarterly' or Y for 'Yearly'. You can also create your own type of coding scheme. For example, if you have different monthly recurring invoices for Division 1 and Division 2.
- In the Customer PO# field, enter the customer purchase order number, if necessary, and then press Enter.
- Select the Print status checkbox if this invoice has already been printed; otherwise, leave this checkbox clear.
- The Properties window displays. Complete this window and click OK.
- In the detail section of the screen, enter the details for the recurring invoice transaction you are creating and click Save twice.
- Complete the Sales tax and Retention fields as needed, and then press Enter.
- Press Enter and then click OK until you return to the main menu.