Flag Costs for a Draw Request
This screen will allow you to select and deselect job history records based on cost type, date, phase, and so forth. Total costs will display on screen.
- Enter the function you want: Select, Deselect, Memo Bill, or Inquire. When the Memo Bill option is selected, the Memo Billing Entry window will open.
- Enter a valid job number.
- Enter a valid customer code. If the customer code's status is set to Not used, then no entry is allowed.
- Enter the application number for this draw request.
- Enter the Phase number, Cost type, Transaction type, Vendor code, Employee code, and Item code to include on the draw request.
- Enter the first and last job cost history dates to select, or press Enter to leave blank and print from the earliest to the current AR processing date.
- Click this button to view the total cost selected for this draw request. When the Memo Bill option is selected in the Enter function field, you can then enter memo billings. A memo billing will be used. For example, when a piece of equipment was purchased before the billing cut-off date but the invoice had not yet been received. In this case, a memo billing entry could be made to add this to the total cost for this application number for the Job Cost Analysis Report billing format. This memo billing would normally be reversed in the next billing period, since by then the real invoice would have shown up in the actual Job Cost. When an application number is entered, the memo billing entry screen will display additional fields.