Process Subsequent Draw Requests
After you have created a draw request for a new job, you can process subsequent draw requests.
- On the Site Map, click .
- Click the Preview button to print the draw request worksheet for the project manager so s/he can write in the amounts to be billed for the current application, and then click OK until you return to the Site Map.
- In the Action 1: Recognize revenue and cost revisions, billing allowed as appropriate, and then click OK until you return to the Site Map. screen, update the applicable change requests to a status code associated with
- On the Site Map, click .
- Update the status of applicable change orders to an action 1 status code as appropriate, and then click OK to return to the main menu.
- On the Site Map, click and then click the Transfer Changes button.
- Complete the Job and Customer fields and then press Enter.
- Select the Transfer checkbox for each change order and
change request that you want to transfer to the current application and then click
Continue until you return to the Draw Request
Billing Entry screen. Note: Only change orders and change requests that are assigned an action code 1 will be available for selection. The selected change orders will be added to the current draw request application and will appear on subsequent draw requests.
- Complete the Job, Customer, Application#, Applicationdate, Period to (date), and Architect's project # fields and then click the Details button.
- Complete the Bill group field or press Enter twice to view all bill items.
- In Draw Request Billing Entry, enter current period quantity or job-to-date quantity.
- Optional: Perform any applicable retention overrides and then click OK until you return to the Draw Request Billing Entry screen.
- Click the Summary button.
- Complete the Job, Customer, and Application # fields and then modify, if applicable, the overall retainage override and sales tax amounts and then click OK until you return to the Draw Request Billing Entry screen.
- On the final draw request of the job, change the retention percentage to zero (0.0%) in Summary Billing Entry.
- Click OK to return to Draw Request Billing Entry and then click Preview.
- On the Print Draw Request Billing screen, select the draw requests you want to print, and then click Preview to review the draw request forms(s) for accuracy.
- On the Draw Request Billing Entry screen, click the Update button.
- On the Update Draws To Invoice Entry screen, complete the Batch code field. Updating a draw request will create an invoice in . This batch code will automatically be assigned to the newly created unposted invoice.
- In the Options section, select from the following sort options: Entry by date or Entry by application number, and then click the Display button.
- Optional: If you select Entry by
date, the Draw Request Update window displays.
Enter the date range and then click OK. Select the OK and Next checkboxes for each draw request to be updated.
- Optional: If you select Entry by application
number, complete the Job,
Customer, App #, G/L
date, Inv date fields. Select the
OK and Next checkboxes for each draw
request to be updated.
- Click OK until the Update window displays. Select Continue and then preview the Update to Customer Invoice Entry Report.
- On the Sales Journal / Update screen, complete the
Customer number, Job,
Batchcode, From G/L date, and
To G/L date fields. Note: At this point, the invoice for the draw request application has been created. This step updates the invoice from to the customer's account and updates the General Ledger.
- Click the Preview button.Note: Make sure you retain this document for record keeping purposes.
- On the Sales Journal Update screen, select Continue and then click OK until you return to the Site Map.