Recording Materials on a Fixed Price Draw Request
To track stored materials on a draw request, make sure you have selected the Transfer materials stored to previous app checkbox on thescreen.
- On the Site Map, click .
- At the Job field, enter the job number for the draw request you are modifying, and then press Enter.
- Enter a Customer code, or press Enter to accept the customer code that defaults based on your job selection.
- Complete the Application # field.
- The CreateDetail dialog box displays. If this is the first draw request application for this contract, select the Create from details checkbox.
- Click the Details button to display the Fixed Price Contract Detail window.
- At the Item field, navigate to the billing item that stored materials will be recorded on. Your cursor will move to the Percent complete field. Holding the Shift key down press the Tab key and your cursor will enter back to the Materials stored field. Enter the amount of materials stored, and then press Enter.
- At the Percent complete field enter the percent complete, or press Enter to accept the software’s calculation.
- Once you have added all the necessary materials stored information for this job number, click OK.
- To review the materials stored information you entered in this window, click the Summary button on the Draw Request Billing Entry screen.
- Click the Update button.
- Enter a Batch code, select the Entry by application number option, and then click Display. Type in the Job number, Customer code, and the current Application number. The G/L date and Invoice date will default.
Select the Next field and
OK fields. Press OK and proceed with
If the Transfer materials stored to previous app checkbox is selected in the screen, the software will automatically add the Materials stored column to the previous applied amount and clear the Materials stored when the application is updated.
If the Transfer materials stored to previous app checkbox is clear in the screen, the Materials stored column will remain the same on new draw requests. To clear previously-stored materials: manually clear the dollar amount for the Materials stored line items and add the same amount to This period.