Recording Materials on a Unit Price Draw Request
To track stored materials on a draw request, make sure you have selected the Transfer materials stored to previous app checkbox on thescreen.
- On the Site Map, click .
- At the Job field, enter the job number for the draw request you are modifying, and then press Enter.
- At the Customer field, press Enter to accept the customer code that defaults based on your job selection, or press F4 or double-click on this field to select from a list of available customers.
- At the Application # field, enter the application number for the draw request you are working on and press Enter. If you don't know the application number, press F4 or double-click on this field to select from a list of available.
- Enter an Application date and date through which the job is to be billed, and Architect's project #, if applicable.
- Enter a unique code for this group of billing items and a Bill item for this line.
- At the Item description field, type a description such as Materials Stored.
- Select the Taxable checkbox if the item is taxable, otherwise, leave this checkbox clear.
- At the Unit Measure field, enter a lump sum unit of measure.
- Press Enter to move through the This period quantity to the Contract $ field. Do not enter a dollar amount in this field; enter .00 to add the line.
At the G/L account field, enter
the G/L code for this item number or leave it blank and it will use the default G/L
code from the contract.
To store billing items, access your draw request and proceed to the above line item. Move to the This period $ field and enter the dollar amount for the stored materials. When billing items, on the next draw enter a negative dollar amount in the This period $ field for the materials you will be billing, then enter that dollar amount on the appropriate billing item.