Part B – Updating and posting the transaction to the General Ledger
Learn how to update and post the transaction to the general ledger.
- In the Transactions to be recorded window, click the Listing button to display the Bank Reconciliation Transaction Listing window.
- In the Bank account field, the current bank account code defaults. Press Enter to accept this default.
- Click the Preview button.
- Once the report has displayed or printed, click the Update button.
- In the Print Report window, click the Preview button.
- Once the report has displayed or printed, the Bank Reconciliation Transaction Update screen opens.
- Select Continue to post the bank fee transaction to the General Ledger and add the transaction as a cleared item in the Bank Reconciliation file.
- Once the update has been processed, the software will return to the Bank Reconciliation Entry screen.