Email Crystal Reports
Learn how to send an electronic copy of a Crystal report to another person.
Adobe® .pdf is the recommended export format, although other formats are available.
Prior to previewing or exporting a Crystal report, Spectrum ensures that the local report is current. If the report does not exist or is dated earlier than the server version, then the server version replaces the local version before running the report.
- Go into the screen of the item you want to send via email (for example, a purchase order).
- Click the Preview button to display the Crystal Report.
- Click the Email Report as PDF icon ( ) at the top of the screen. Tip: You can also use the Export Report icon and select the Save As option to save a copy of this report, and then you can email it at a later time.
- Enter a meaningful document name in the PDF File name field.
- Click OK to initiate an email message. The new .pdf will be attached to this email automatically.
- The email message window opens. In the To field, enter the recipient's email address. Complete the Cc, Subject, and Message sections, and then click Send.