Matching the Invoice to the Receiver on a Lump Sum Purchase Order
Use this procedure to match an invoice to the recipient on a lump sum purchase order.
- On the Site Map, click .
- Enter the P.O. number.
- When the cursor is in the Pack lists field, double-click to display the Pack Lists window.
- To verify that the invoice matches the items received, click the Receipts button.
- Click the Components button to view the items received on this packing list.
- Click OK after you have finished reviewing the items received. If the items on the packing list match those on the invoice, check the Select checkbox on the Pack Lists window.
- Repeat steps 3 – 6 until you have reviewed all items on the invoice.
- Click OK to save your changes.
- Follow the same steps you would perform for any other purchase order receiving.