A comprehensive contact tracking feature allows contact information to be easily shared among users, even across separate Spectrum companies.
The Contacts Administration screen lets you set up contacts for vendors, projects, customers, sites and so on.
Sample benefit of this feature: Address and telephone information pertaining to Vendors and Customers are stored in centralized tables to provide the ability for this information to be shared conveniently, and kept up-to-date when the same address (or phone) applies to multiple master records. For example, the same vendor may be set up in multiple companies or a number of contacts may all share the same address and phone number as an existing customer or vendor.
- Contacts Administration - setup and maintain a list of contacts
- Other Organizations File Maintenance - for non-vendor, non-customer organizations associated with contacts
- Organization Attribute File Maintenance - affiliate contacts with trade organizations
- Contact Attribute File Maintenance - define a list of "roles" that can be assigned to contacts
- Telephone and Address Type - share the same address or phone number with multiple master records
- Site Contacts