G/L Error Correction
The G/L Error Correction screen displays automatically if any errors are encountered during the printing of certain G/L update reports.
The G/L Error Correction screen is disabled when the post to G/L checkbox on the General Ledger Installation screen is cleared for a specific module.
Use this screen to make any necessary corrections before proceeding with the report printing and update. The errors for current line box helps you locate errors that need correcting, and clicking the Expand button displays the year and period associated with the transaction date.
The modules and data entry screens that display the G/L Error Correction screen are listed below:
- Payments G/L Detail Report/Update
Any of the following accrual exceptions may cause the G/L Error Correction screen to open in Human Resources:
- An employee's current home department is not set up in G/L Department File Maintenance.
- The specified accrual G/L account codes are not set up in G/L Department File Maintenance.
- The accrual date stored in the Employee file is later than the accrual date specified on the Vac/Hol/Sick G/L Accrual starting screen; the date specified in the Employee file will display on exceptions report.
- Vac/Hol/Sick G/L Accrual Report/Update
- Reverse Vac/Hol/Sick G/L Accrual / Update
- Inventory Transaction Report / Update
- After corrections are recorded, click OK, and a new copy of the Payroll G/L Report will be produced automatically. If all errors have been resolved, the screen will then display.
For audit purposes, changes made in this window are recorded in a log file during the update to G/L. The G/L Error Correction Change Log is located on themenu.