Most of the Spectrum modules can be grouped into three categories: Reporting, Front-end, and Posting.
Reporting modules are used for reporting purposes only. No transactions of any kind are created in these modules.
- Confidential Payroll
- Project Management
- Resource Scheduling
Front-end modules are used to create data that is transferred to and posted from other modules.
- Project Setup
- Human Resources
- Employee Kiosk
- Materials Management (posts through A/R)
- Equipment Tracking (posts through E/C and I/C)
- Preventive Maintenance (posts through I/C)
- Work Order (posts through A/R and PR)
- Service Contract (posts through A/R)
- Time + Materials (posts through A/R)
- Order Processing (posts through A/R and I/C)
- Purchase Order (posts through A/P and I/C)
Posting modules are used to post directly to the General Ledger. Transactions are created in or transferred to these modules from the front-end modules.
- Accounts Payable
- Accounts Receivable
- Job Cost
- Cash Management
- Equipment Control
- Inventory Control
- Fixed Assets
- Order Processing