Uploading a New Report to the My Reports Window
You can add and upload a customized report to the My Reports window.
- Open the report starting screen for the report you want to generate.
- Click the My Reports button, and in the My Reports window, click the Setup button.
- In the My Reports Maintenance window, click the New button.
- In the New Report window, type a description for the report, type the file name and click the Upload button.
Your new report will now display in the My Reports list every time you open the window from this report screen.
- If the report name entered was a standard Spectrum report, the software displays a message that the file cannot be uploaded because it is an existing Spectrum report.
- If the report already exists in the report folder, and is not the name of the standard report, the software displays a message letting you know that the file already exists but can be overwritten.
- If the report does not exist in the report folder, the software displays a message that the file was successfully uploaded.
In the My Reports Maintenance window, the Download to Modify button allows you to download a copy of the current report, make changes, and then using Save As to save a copy of the report to your own workstation. You can then use the Upload button (on the New Report window) to import the report to the report directory.