For users with Document Imaging, batch scanning is available from any Spectrum screen that supports images.
- Open a transaction in Spectrum (for example, Vendor Invoices). The Slider Bar will be enabled with the current transaction in context.
- In the Slider Bar, click the Batch button. The Batch
Documents window displays a list of the batches currently assigned to
your operator, provided you have the appropriate security, as shown here. Note: Batch Documents are sorted by change date, with the oldest batch first.
- Select a batch and click OK. The batch images will display in a tab in the Slider Bar.
- In the thumbnail viewer, press Ctrl + click to select the batch pages you want to move to the transaction, as shown here, then click the green "Move to Transaction" button. Tip: You can delete the selected thumbnail images by right-clicking and selecting 'Delete' from the drop-down menu.Note: Be aware that once you move a batch page, you cannot insert or delete pages from the existing batch. If you need to insert or delete a page, you my restore ALL use pages and perform the insertion or deletion before moving any pages.
- After the batch has been moved, the pages will display in the transaction. Tip: Click the View Batch/Transaction button to toggle between the batch and pages added to the transaction.