Add Users from your ERP
Administrators can add users to the Trimble Construction One™ workcenter from your ERP system (for example, Vista or Spectrum) by going to , once your enterprise has been successfully configured. You can add multiple users at one time.
- If you haven't already, log in to the Trimble Construction One workcenter.
Click on your name in the upper right corner and select
Note: If you don't see Admin Center, you have not been set up as an administrator. Contact your System Administrator for assistance.
If you have more than one enterprise, select it from the Admin Center list.The selected Enterprise tab appears.
- Click the User Management tab.
- Click Add Users from <ERP name>.
Select the check box for each user you want to
Enter the user's name in the Find a User field to quickly find a specific user.Note: You cannot select users who are missing a name or email in your ERP system (for example, Vista or Spectrum). Users who already have access to Viewpoint Team™ are shown in the grid below and cannot be selected again.
Note: If you selected a user you don't want to send an invitation, click Remove next to their name.
From the Enterprise Role drop-down
menu, select the access level for the user. This selection determines whether or
not a user is an Enterprise Admin. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
Note: The remaining role options, described in the following three steps, may vary baased on your Trimble Construction One subscription. For each option, you must select a role other than None in order for the user to have access to that application.
- From the Project Comm. Role field, select the access level for the user. This selection determines what the user can see and do in Team. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- In the Analytics Role field, select the level of access you want to give the user to Viewpoint Analytics. For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
In the Analytics Features field,
select the Viewpoint Analytics features you
want the user to access. Note that the Dashboards and Vista Reports features use an
Analytics license but Team
Reporting does not. For more details on licensing, see About Managing Analytics Licenses.
Note: Dashboards and Vista Reports are available to Vista users only at this time.Note: In order to access Viewpoint Analytics, a user must be given an Analytics Role other than None, and have an Analytics Feature selected.
- In the HR Management Role field, select the level of access you want to give the user to HR Management (either Specialist or Admin). For details, see User Roles and Data Access.
- Click Send Invitations.
- By default, users with an Analytics role and Team Reporting can access data from the Team projects to which they’re invited. To give a user access to additional data from your business units, you can set the Data Access level for that user. Once an added user has created a profile and logged in to Trimble Construction One, follow the steps in Edit a User to set the Data Access level.