Dashboards in Viewpoint Analytics provide visualizations of key project data to enable you to make data-driven decisions for your enterprise.
From each Dashboard, you can filter the data to see details for a particular project, modify how the data is displayed, and export the data as either an .xlsx or .csv file.
About Data Security and Data Refresh
Dashboards in Viewpoint Analytics retain any security settings configured for a user in your ERP (Vista or Spectrum).
Information in Dashboards is automatically imported from your ERP and updated once a day after business hours.
- The Commitments Dashboard provides summary and detailed information about committed costs for your projects organized by parameters such as company, job, phase, and cost type. For details, see Commitments Dashboard Overview.
- The Job Cost Detail Dashboard provides both summary and detailed Job Cost information for your projects, including cost, hours, and quantity information for both estimates and projections. For details, see Job Cost Detail Dashboard Overview.
If you don't see Dashboards listed under Analytics Features on the User Management page in the Admin Center, you can request Dashboards for your enterprise by logging in to the Viewpoint Customer Portal and contacting Support.
- You can take advantage of Dashboards if your company's subscription for Trimble Viewpoint is part of our Trimble Construction One contract, and you have a Viewpoint Analytics license. For information on managing licenses, see About Managing Analytics Licenses
- Users must first be using single sign-on (SSO) in your ERP (Vista or
Spectrum) in order to access Dashboards.
- Vista: For details on enabling SSO for Vista users, see Enable Single Sign-on in the Vista Help.
- Spectrum: For details on enabling SSO for Spectrum users, see Single Sign-On in the Spectrum Help.
Once Trimble Viewpoint has enabled Dashboards for your enterprise, the Enterprise Admin can edit the users in your enterprise to provide access to the Dashboards feature. For details editing user settings, see Edit a User.