View a Standard Report
You can access pre-set standard reports that you can use to view financial and project management data for your projects by going to.
For standard reports, you can change how the data is displayed (for example, in a table or chart) or apply a filter, but you cannot delete the report or modify the parameters.
From the Home page, in the Standard Reports section of
the page, select the name of the report you want to view.
The report opens in the main window.
- From the column headings, you can right-click and select options to change how data is sorted, add, hide, or remove some columns, or apply formatting based on conditions.
(Optional) To filter the fields or measures shown in the report, click in the
heading for the field or measure you want to filter and drag it to the Filter
drop-down menu. Note that this menu will display No
Filters until you drag and drop a heading into it.
The Filter dialog appears. The dialog will vary depending on whether you add a field or a measure.
- (Optional) To change how the data is displayed, click and select a display option.
- (Optional) To export the report as a PDF, CSV, or Excel file, click , and then select an export option.
- The Contract Summary report shows gain/loss versus the original contract estimate.
- The Customer Billing Detail report shows billing information for your projects organized by customer and job.
- The Customer Billing Summary report shows billing information for your projects organized by customer.
- The Daily Logs - Weather report shows information about weather delays.
- The Daily Logs - Work report shows information about hours and quantity for work and equipment.
- The Job Cash Flow report provides an overview of cash flow for your projects.
- The Job Cost by Cost Type report provides an overview of job costs organized by cost type.
- The Job Cost by Cost Type and Phase Code report provides an overview of job costs organized by cost type and phase code.
- The Job Progress report, which provides a summary of billings-to-date.
- The Overdue Submittals report shows a summary of all overdue submittals for Team projects, and displays the days overdue for each one.
- The Pending Submittals report displays a summary of all pending submittals for Team projects, and shows both the lead days and days overdue for each one.
- The RFI Questions & Ball in Court report provides a summary of "Questions" and "Ball in Court" details for your project RFIs, as well as "Days Overdue" and "Total Days for Close."
- The Vendor Billing Detail report shows billing information for your projects organized by vendor and job.
- The Vendor Billing Summary report shows billing information for your projects organized by vendor.
- The Work in Progress report provides project details that help show whether an active job is being overbilled or underbilled in comparison to the percentage completion.