Change the 3D Tab Properties
Use the Properties popup window to specify how the 3D tab is displayed.
Open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates
Note: To open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen, click in the All Tasks pane. Click Open Existing Job. Then select the job you want to open, and click OK.
- Select the 3D tab, if it is not already active.
- Click Prop on the speedbar.
- To display a legend of the different colors and their corresponding elevation ranges, select the Show Legend checkbox.
- To view contour lines superimposed over the 3D view, select the Show Contour Lines checkbox.
- To show area outlines superimposed over the 3D view, select the Show Area Outlines checkbox.
- To display the active area selected in the Active Image field on the toolbar, select the Only Show Active Area checkbox. This causes the terrain outside of the active area to not be displayed.
- To change the resolution of the 3D view, click to select an option from the Image Resolution field.
- To adjust the height of the Flyby feature, click to set the value in the Height field. A low value results in a closer flyby; a higher value results in a higher altitude flyby
- To adjust the speed of the Flyby feature, click to set the value in the Speed field. A low value results in a slower flyby; a higher value results in a faster flyby.
- To apply the properties to the 3D tab, click OK.