Copy Area Properties
Copying areas allows you to set the properties of one area, then quickly copy those properties to other areas without having to reset the properties of each individual area.
Open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates
Note: To open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen, click in the All Tasks pane. Click Open Existing Job. Then select the job you want to open, and click OK.
- Select the Area tab, if it is not already active.
- In the Active Layer field on the toolbar, click to select the layer where you want to copy properties to an area.
- Click Select on the speedbar.
- Select the area that you want to copy.
- Click the Copy on the speedbar.
- Select the areas that you want to take on the properties of the first area. Click All to select all areas listed. Click None to deselect all selected areas.
- Click OK to copy the properties. The properties of the first area are copied to the areas you selected.