Exclude Areas from a Job or Balancing
Sometimes you will need to exclude an area from either job totals or balancing. You can choose to exclude an area from the entire job totals, or you can exclude it from balancing.
Open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates
Note: To open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen, click in the All Tasks pane. Click Open Existing Job. Then select the job you want to open, and click OK.
- Select the Area tab, if it is not already active.
- Click Select on the speedbar.
- Select the area you want to exclude.
- Click Prop on the speedbar.
- To exclude the area from all calculations for the job, select the Exclude area from totals checkbox.
- To exclude the area only from balancing, select the Exclude area from balancing checkbox.
- To save the changes you made, click OK.