Select Pages From a PDF File to Import
Open the Advanced Image Management screen.
Note: To open the Advanced Image Management screen, click in the All Tasks pane.
- Click Open PDF.
- Browse to the PDF file you want to modify before importing into the Earthwork module.
- Click Open.
- In the left pane of the Sheet Import Manager popup window, select the checkbox for each page of the PDF file that you want to include in the file when you import it.
If needed, do any of the following:
- Click on an image in the left pane to view the image in the right pane.
- Click Clear All to deselect all selected checkboxes.
- Click Check All to select all the checkboxes.
- Click Saved Checked to save the selected pages in a file. You can perform this action multiple times.
- If needed, in the Display Quality field, click to select the display quality for the file.
- Click Save Image.
- Browse to the location where you want to save the file.
- Click OK.
- Click Close.