Magnify the Len/EA Tab
You can magnify the Len/EA tab if you want to focus on a specific section of the tab.
Open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates
Note: To open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen, click in the All Tasks pane. Click Open Existing Job. Then select the job you want to open, and click OK.
- Select the Len/EA tab, if it is not already active.
- Click Zoom on the speedbar.
Do one of the
- Press the tip of the stylus on the corner of the area you want to magnify and drag a selection window over what you want magnified.
- Use the mouse to click on the screen and drag a selection window around the area you want to magnify.
- To magnify the region again, drag another selection window around the area you want to view.
Click Fit Draw
on the speedbar, to revert back to the original
Note: If you are working with a mouse that has a scroll wheel, you can magnify any point in the Area tab by moving your cursor to the area you want to magnify and scrolling up with the scroll wheel. Moving the scroll wheel in the opposite direction reduces the magnification level. Additionally, by moving the cursor to a given point on the screen and pressing the scroll wheel on your mouse, you can re-center the screen to that point.
You can also use the keyboard or menu pad to magnify the tab. Press [I] to increase magnification, and press [O] to decrease it. When using the menu pad, be careful not to move the cursor position.