Print the Takeoff Tab
You can print the Takeoff tab of the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen. You can choose to print the entire page, the screen currently shown, or the job according to the scale you specified.
- Open a job in the Manage Earthwork Estimates screen.
- Select the Takeoff tab, if it is not already active.
- Click Layers on the toolbar.
- Select the layers you want to print and click OK.
Note: If you didn't select the Show Options Before Printing checkbox on the Takeoff tab in Report Options screen, the application prints the tab without requiring any further input.
- Complete the fields as described on the Report Options Popup Window Field Reference.
- If needed, click Clear to clear all information from the Header and Footer fields.
- If needed, click Default to restore the default job information to the Header and Footer fields.
- Click OK.
- In the Name field, click to select the printer to which you want to print.
- Select any additional printing options. The printing options available on your computer depend on the printer you are using. For more information on the print options, see the documentation that came with the printer.
- Click OK.