Failure to Print
If the application does not print, it is likely that the problem is due to some error between Microsoft Windows and the printer.
- Check to see if you can print something from another program on the computer.
- Verify that the printer is connected to the computer on which the application is installed.
- Make sure the correct printer drivers for the printer are installed on the computer.
- Check to see if the printer is turned on and ready to print.
- Verify that there is paper in the printer.
If you are unable to resolve the problem after attempting these solutions, Contact Trimble Viewpoint.