Create and Run a Daily Huddle
Daily Huddles can be assigned, appearing at the top of the Huddle Dashboard to be scheduled, or huddle users can create and run their own huddle. Each huddle allows you to track attendance with signatures and run your meeting with prepared talking points.
- Select .
- To create a new huddle, select New Huddle. Select a Huddle Type and then continue to step 4.
- o begin an assigned huddle, select the huddle from the Completed and
Upcoming Huddles grid.
- If you have not scheduled your huddle, select the Schedule button associated with your huddle in the These huddles need to be scheduled! grid.
- Enter the huddle details (Huddle Title, Meeting Date, Job, Time, and General Notes) as necessary. If you are starting your huddle now select Now and the current time will populate.
If you are running a Global Huddle, a huddle that
has been pre-assigned, you may have talking points already added, but if you are
creating your own huddle or want to add additional talking points, select
Add Talking Points
and search for your talking point by Work Item and Phase.
- For details on how to create a Talking Point see Create and Manage Talking Points.
- To add attendees to your list you can begin searching and adding individually in the Attendance field OR if you are running a huddle with the same attendees as a previous huddle, select Copy to select the previous huddle date and add those attendees to your huddle.
- If you have an employee that is a new hire in your attendee list, their name will be highlighted in green. New employees will need to be assigned a coach. The coach is an employee, also in the current attendee list, who will be able to shadow and help the new employee during the huddle.
- During your huddle you can select your talking point to view it’s contents as you run your huddle.
- After you have completed your huddle, have each of your attendees sign. Next to
their name select the Click to Sign and the user will be
able to sign or generate their signature. Your huddle will not be complete until
all attendees have signed.
All your huddles, completed and/or scheduled, will be available in your Huddle Dashboard.