Assigned Jobsite Assets
This page will show the current equipment that are on each job and allow you to "Check-In" equipment or receive them.
- Job: Type in your Job number to see any equipment that are currently marked on that Jobsite (looking at the job on the EM Equipment Info tab in Vista).
- New Equipment Request: Use this option is for requesting equipment to the selected Jobsite in the header. These will be reviewed by an equipment manager.
- Receive Equipment: Use this option to receive an equipment to the Jobsite selected in the header.
- Search: Type in the equipment number or equipment description to search for any equipment in the Current Onsite Equipment grid.
- Scheduled Return: Once a return is scheduled, fill in the schedule return date in this column.
- Check-In: This button is used to confirm that this piece of equipment is still on your jobsite for keeping track of them. (this will update the Transfer Date field on EM Equipment's Info tab in Vista to the current date).
Receive: This button is used to receive an equipment to
the Jobsite that has not been recieved yet and has not been checked-in yet.
(this will update the Transfer Date field on EM Equipment's Info tab in Vista to
the current date).