Equipment General Configuration
As the System Admin, you will set-up the basic steps to enable the equipment module in Field Management.
- Select .
- In portal setting Enabled EM Companies for Equipment Functionality, enter the EM Companies that will be used in the Equipment module for your portal. For multiple companies, enter a comma between each company.
- In portal setting Enabled JC Companies for Equipment Functionality, enter the Job Cost Companies that will have jobs assigned to your equipment.
- If you want users to have access to equipment details, EM work orders, and Job Assets for their assigned Payroll company only, enable the portal setting Restrict EMCo to the EMCo that matches the logged in user's PRCo.
Select Equipment. The Equipment module has several different
assignments that will give your users different permissions and access:
and filter to
Note: For users who will be requesting equipment through Job Assets you may want to assign Job Assets instead of Transfer. See Jobsite Assets Configuration.
- Users assigned with Equipment Info will have permission to the Equipment Dashboard where they will only be able to see equipment information.
- Users assigned to Update Meters will have permission to the Equipment Dashboard and will be able to update the hours and mileage reading for each piece of equipment.
- Users assigned with Transfer permissions will have access to the Equipment Dashboard and will be able to change the Job and Location of a piece of equipment.